Inspiring & Enriching the Best Alpharetta Preschool and Best Milton Preschool Young Minds
For two decades now, Oak Grove Academy has been fostering a ‘structure to learn’ and ‘freedom to explore’ environment. We firmly believe that children need to play and be nurtured while learning, without compromising high expectations. When students are happy and nurtured, we can expect from them their very best.
Consistently voted North Atlanta’s finest preschool, Oak Grove Academy is where children of Alpharetta, Cumming/Midway, Milton, and Canton, develop a lifetime love of learning, ultimately becoming well-rounded and academically exceptional individuals.
While renowned in North Fulton and South Forsyth for their exemplary academic development, Oak Grove Academy children are the product of a holistic curriculum which addresses their social, emotional, physical and cognitive needs. Our curriculum is a unique blend of relationship-based and interest driven pedagogy (broadly referred to as play-based early childhood education, and academic preschool and primary school), which contains sufficient boundaries so as to avoid chaos and stress for both student and family.
Our focus on preparedness and high standard curriculum enable us to achieve the reputation of having a Gold Standard in the quality and caliber of graduate that emerges from our school. At Oak Grove Academy, we have successfully completed 20 years of educating children, preparing them for scholastic achievement and personal success. It is well documented that Oak Grove graduates perform better than grade level in nearly every category.
Our Accredited and Award Winning Alpharetta Academic Programs include:
- INFANTS: Young infants need a lot of attention and care to make sure they are both happy and healthy. We provide infants with a lot of personal attention and an individualized curricular program. Social, emotional, physical, and sensory development are emphasized.
- TODDLERS: We have a cumulative three tiered program for children which is both chronologically and developmentally structured. Each curriculum is intended to facilitate your Alpharetta toddler’s learning, from music and storytelling, to art and games, physical education, and linguistic development in both English and foreign languages.
- PRESCHOOL: We offer both junior preschool and preschool classes for your children. As your child’s curiosity and academic development intensify, our Alpharetta preschool programs also make sure they are involved in group activities and building friendships.
- PREKINDERGARTEN (Pre-K): Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 classes hone social skills as your child’s formal education progresses. Our educators provide constant guidance in a comfortable and positive Alpharetta Pre-K environment which is both structured and varied.
- KINDERGARTEN: Kindergarten builds on the previous two prekindergarten (Pre-K) years, taking each and every Oak Grove Academy kindergartner well beyond state readiness requirements (Oak Grove Academy students typically have already met numerous state kindergarten scholastic requirements since Pre-K3), all the while developing with integrity their group participation and sense of belonging, as well as their self-confidence and self-reliance.
Oak Grove Academy is most often recommended to families by educational professionals, and many parents who enroll their child in our school after having attended another Alpharetta child care facility are impressed to see the difference in their child’s behavior, interests, and development. If you are interested in learning how we can enrich your child’s life, contact us at (770) 772-7474.
Why Oak Grove Academy?
- Two Decades of producing Academically Superior Graduates avails award winning Oak Grove Academy as The Gold Standard
- STREAM Curriculum (Science, Technology, Reading and wRiting, Engineering, the Arts and Math)
- State of the Art Safety and Security (Peace of Mind for Parents), Cleanliness, Nutrition, and Physical Education
- Caring and Nurturing Educators of Significant Tenure, who are Degreed (Masters and/or Bachelors) in Early Childhood Education
- Structure to Learn, Freedom to Explore
- Children Master the Four C's of 21st Century Learning (Collaboration, Communication, Creativity and Critical Thinking)