MISSION, VISION AND VALUES, PHILOSOPHY
AND OUR PROMISE TO YOU
It is our mission at Oak Grove Academy to ensure all enrolled children achieve their full potential, by providing them with the foundation to be academically successful and confident children, and ultimately become outstanding and responsible citizens who are exemplary contributors to society.
Vision And Values
Continuing to improve performance and experiences; meeting needs; working creatively to enable the lovingly nurtured pupils of Oak Grove Academy to be successful, confident, responsible and effective.
The values we at Oak Grove Academy look to instill are:
We are extremely proud that Oak Grove Academy graduates are recognized regularly throughout the public and private schools of the area for their daily demonstration of these values.
Oak Grove Academy provides children with an environment that maximizes their potential through education, socialization, and love. Management and faculty are comprised of individuals for whom the development of children–both as students and as people–is an unwavering passion.
Our professional teaching staff places great emphasis on the individuality of each child. We remain constantly aware that we are entrusted with a truly precious gift in every child we serve. This is an enormous responsibility, and one that we confidently accept with enthusiasm and gratitude.
Oak Grove Academy faculty and administration provide you with a warm, loving and supportive environment which is both structured and interactive, as well as physically and emotionally safe, so that your child or children may develop a passion for learning.
Your Oak Grove Academy graduate will be well versed in the Four Cs of 21st century learning. The Four Cs (or 4 Cs) are four skills that have been identified by the United States-based Partnership for 21st century skills (P21) as the most important skills required for 21st century education: critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity.
Why Oak Grove Academy?
- Structure to Learn, Freedom to Explore
- Two Decades of producing Academically Superior Graduates avails the award winning Oak Grove Academy as The Gold Standard
- STREAM Curriculum (Science, Technology, Reading and wRiting, Engineering, the Arts and Math)
- OGA Children Master the Four C's of 21st Century Learning (Collaboration, Communication, Creativity and Critical Thinking)
- Caring and Nurturing Educators of Significant Tenure, who are Degreed (Masters and/or Bachelors) in Early Childhood Education
- Peace of Mind for Parents : State of the Art Safety and Security, Cleanliness, Nutrition, and Physical Education