About Oak Grove Academy
Alpharetta Infant through Kindergarten Care and Education
At Oak Grove Academy, we believe that your child deserves to be educated in an expertly staffed environment which is comfortable, spacious, safe, encourages learning, and fosters growth. A renowned and respected Alpharetta Preschool and Primary School preparing children for the real world, educators at OGA help students enjoy the learning process in accordance with our Mission and Philosophy.
A few of the qualities which set us apart from corporate and franchised daycares include:
- Our program is considered the Gold Standard– Fruit of 20 uninterrupted years of Dedication, Devotion and Research
- We deliver a Balanced and Enriched Education, within an environment of Diversity
- Highly Qualified Teaching Staff with Masters and/or Bachelors Degrees
- Frequently recommended to families by education professionals
Our staff takes a personal interest in each of the students entrusted to our care, sparing no effort or attention to ensure a thoroughly positive experience for both them and their families. We welcome you to come visit our campus and see for yourself the caliber of services we provide. To learn more about our faculty, facility, or curriculum, please call our office today at (770) 772-7474.
Why Oak Grove Academy?
- Structure to Learn, Freedom to Explore
- Accredited Alpharetta Private Preschool with a Reputation of Excellence
- Two Decades of producing Academically Superior Graduates avails OGA as The Gold Standard
- Caring and Nurturing Educators of Significant Tenure, who are Degreed (Masters and/or Bachelors) in Early Childhood Education
- STREAM Curriculum (Science, Technology, Reading and wRiting, Engineering, the Arts and Math)
- OGA Children Master the Four C's of 21st Century Learning (Collaboration, Communication, Creativity and Critical Thinking)