About Oak Grove Academy
Award Winning Alpharetta and Milton Infant through Kindergarten Care and Education
At Oak Grove Academy, we believe that your child deserves to be educated in an expertly staffed environment which is comfortable, spacious, safe, encourages learning, and fosters growth. A renowned and respected Alpharetta Preschool and Primary School preparing children for the real world, educators at OGA help students enjoy the learning process in accordance with our Mission and Philosophy.
A few of the qualities which set us apart from corporate and franchised daycares include:
Oak Grove Academy teachers hail from all over the globe (Western Europe, Asia, Africa, the Americas), and well over half of our staff have Masters or Bachelor’s Degrees. All are CPR and First Aid Certified, and earn 20 units of continuing education credit in Early Childhood Development, each and every year. Many teachers have over a decade of dedicated pedagogy at OGA (our fantastic infant leads have been here for two decades and a decade respectively), and the median tenure currently stands at five and a half years.
First and foremost an educational facility (not a corporate franchise daycare masquerading as a school), Oak Grove Academy delivers a top-notch enriched education which is free of promotional gimmicks, trifling surcharges, upcharges, hidden or added fees.
We provide a safe, secure, loving and nurturing environment, within a 12,500 square foot facility which houses uncommonly large and comfortable classrooms (double the square footage of that which you typically see), and which crowns an impeccably designed and maintained natural grass campus of nearly four acres which is subdivided into six (6) age appropriate and activity specific areas.
All classrooms are CCTV monitored, and you may monitor your child’s classroom in real time via an encrypted app.
Our staff takes a personal interest in each of the students entrusted to our care, sparing no effort or attention to ensure a thoroughly positive experience for both them and their families. We welcome you to come visit our campus and see for yourself the caliber of services we provide. To learn more about our faculty, facility, or the curriculum, please call our office today at (770) 772-7474.
Why Oak Grove Academy?
- Two Decades of producing Academically Superior Graduates avails award winning Oak Grove Academy as The Gold Standard
- STREAM Curriculum (Science, Technology, Reading and wRiting, Engineering, the Arts and Math)
- State of the Art Safety and Security (Peace of Mind for Parents), Cleanliness, Nutrition, and Physical Education
- Caring and Nurturing Educators of Significant Tenure, who are Degreed (Masters and/or Bachelors) in Early Childhood Education
- Structure to Learn, Freedom to Explore
- Children Master the Four C's of 21st Century Learning (Collaboration, Communication, Creativity and Critical Thinking)